Michigan Agricultural Worker Services
Migrant Service Workers provide career services to agricultural workers and provide employment and recruitment services for employers. For more information, contact your local Michigan Works! Service Center by calling 1-800-MIWORKS.
Services for Job Seekers
Assistance to Gain Employment
- Online job searches using the Pure Michigan Talent Connect.
- Online resume posting in the Pure Michigan Talent Connect. Create an Account.
- Career development services.
- Referral to agricultural employment during the growing season, and referral to employment opportunities for settled-out migrants.
- Interpretation services between Spanish-speaking job seekers and employers.
- Referrals to H-2A jobs. These are jobs with agricultural employers who have applied to bring foreign workers. These jobs all pay at least $13.06 per hour, and provide housing and transportation reimbursement to workers who live outside of a normal commuting distance. View Job Search
- Referrals to out-of-state agricultural jobs in Florida and Indiana.
- Resources for Foreign Workers / Recursos para los trabajadores extranjeros en Michigan
- Labor Market Information – local, statewide, national.
Assistance in Quality of Life
- Referral to supportive service agencies:
- Health services - including migrant, community, and county health clinics
- Educational services - including English as a Second Language (ESL) classes, GED preparation, training and higher education classes
- Housing and food programs – Including food pantries, emergency shelters, and the Department of Human Services.
There are many resources available for farmworkers throughout Michigan.
Hay muchos recursos disponibles para los trabajadores agricolas a lo largo de Michigan. Haga clic aqui para ver una lista.
Public Benefits / Beneficios Públicos
Health & Safety / Salud y Seguridad
Legal Services / Servicios Legales
Education / Educación
Employment & Training / Empleo e entrenamiento
Housing / Las Viviendas
View Search Results for Agriculture Jobs in Michigan
Michigan's season top crops to harvest.
Contact the Migrant Services Worker for your area to assist with employment and recruitment services.
Approved for statewide and out-of-state recruitment.
Find Career Events across Michigan connecting Talent with Employers.