Foreign Labor Certification Office

The Foreign Labor Certification program allows employers to hire nonimmigrant foreign workers as temporary or seasonal employees. For an employer to receive an H-2A or H-2B temporary labor certification, the Department of Labor must determine the following: first, that there are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified and available to do the temporary work; and second, that the employment of H-2A or H-2B workers will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers.

The Foreign Labor Certification Office (FLCO) assists with the processing of temporary labor certifications in two program areas:

Employer Resources

FLCO Contact

Foreign Labor Certification Officer
WD - Agricultural and Foreign Labor Services
201 N. Washington Sq.
Lansing, MI 48933
Phone: 1-855-633-2373 Fax: 517-241-9825

Michigan Agricultural Employer Services

Recruit and employ qualified agricultural workers.

Learn more →

Ad Image
Michigan Farming Statistics

Did you know there are about 10 million acres of farmland in Michigan and the state is home to 52,194 farms?

Get more information →

Ad Image