Are you a company of one and ready to hire your first employee? Or, maybe you’re a small business in need of some general human resources information. Below are some resources to help you get started.
Hiring Forms and Document Content
- Form W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Form I-9 – Employment Eligibility Verification and Instructions
- Recruitment Timeline Template
- Position Description Template
- Employment Application Interview Outline – Customer Service Representative
- Orientation Checklist
Find a HR consultant or HR services provider:
Pure Michigan business connect is a multi-billion dollar public/private initiative developed by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation that connects Michigan businesses by introducing them into the purchasing pipelines of the state’s larger companies. Through this Business-to-Business (B2B) network, Michigan companies are encouraged to increase their procurement spending within the state. Professional assistance is available to small businesses and startups at little or no charge, including legal, accounting, Web development and human resource assistance. There is no cost to register your company in the PMBC database or search for companies to do business with.